Age: 18 & older
The Modern Sportsman is proud to host meetings for the Well Armed Woman.
Meetings occur on the second Tuesday of each month from 6PM to 8PM the Burnsville chapter of The Well Armed Woman will include an hour of classroom/discussion time and an hour of range activity for members.
The Well Armed Woman (TWAW): Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together
TWAW’s Goal: to expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing