HONE YOUR SHOOTING SKILLS
Shooting leagues are a great way for you to take your shooting skills to the next level. Become a better shot and be more comfortable with firearms and safety through an experience of moving and shooting while being timed and scored.
USPSA Shooting Matches every other Sunday of each month. Set up begins at 6:00 and shooting starts at 6:30 pm
*Any cancellations or schedule changes will be announced via Facebook or Instagram*
- A clear understanding of your firearm and safe weapon handling skills
- Ability to perform level 1 and 2 malfunction clearance drills
- Minimum 3 magazines (6 is recommended)
- Minimum 2 magazine mag pouch
Recommended (but not required):
- A Centerfire caliber pistol or PCC (Pistol Caliber Carbine)
- An open top holster – one that can be safely reholstered one handed
- (pancake and holsters with thumb retention straps are not allowed*)
*If you do not have an acceptable holster, you can start from a designated ready position, with an added time penalty.
*If you would like formal holster training, we offer our Intermediate Handgunnery: “Holster Work”